https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/logo_cuala_online_new.jpg 300 300 Cuala Webmaster https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/Asset-2xxxhdpi-1-1030x202-1.png Cuala Webmaster2012-01-26 23:17:032013-02-14 13:05:51Cuala Weekly News
Hello Cuala Patrons
Big game for our U21 hurlers this weekend in the Championship:
- Best of Luck to the U21 Hurlers who are playing Kilmacud Crokes in the County semi-final in Dalkey this Saturday at 2-30pm. This should be a cracker of a game and would encourage all to come and support. The Junior Hurlers are also playing in the Leinster semi-final. All support welcome.
- Cuala Feile teams (1998’s) are holding a sponsored hike in Glendalough this Sunday morning at 1030am. All team members and parents, siblings, pals are asked to make every effort to get there. The aim is for each lad to raise €50 in sponsorship with prizes for those who raise most.
- The Adult Hurling teams are training hard and John Dermody’s coaching is excellent with specialist fitness input from Dan Smullen dove-tailing brilliantly with John’s programme. Training continues in Bray on Tuesdays at 6:45pm, on Thursdays at 8:45pm and on Saturdays in Shankill at 9:45am. This Saturday however the training is cancelled due to the afore mentioned matches. A warm Cuala welcome to Barry Connolly, Barry will be a great addition to the club.
- Congratulations to Scott Crangle and his wife on the birth of their son, Errol. Book your slot in the Cuala nursery, Scott.
- All club members and those with an interest in our future are invited to attend a special club gathering in Fitzpatrick’s Hotel Killiney on Friday night February 10th between 7 and 9pm. As a Cuala member or parent, each of you have an important role to play in how your club develops over the next three years. Everybody’s opinion counts; whether you have a view on our pitches, our buildings, our marketing, the gear in the shop, the way the Academy is run, or the way you do or don’t feel involved in your own club. We want to talk, listen and imagine what the club will be like in 2015 and build a plan to make it happen.
- Congratulations to Michael Goodwin and his web team on being nominated for the Club website of the year by the Dublin County Board. Michael puts in trojan effort to keep the site up to date and I think you will agree its a great source of information. Bookmark it now and visit often at https://cualagaa.ie
Hope to see you all Saturday.