F: How Cuala complies with the Rules of Data Protection
- We obtain and process information fairly
Your details are collected on a voluntary “opt-in” basis during which you are alerted to this Privacy Statement.
- We keep data for specified, explicit and lawful purposes
We only keep the minimum data necessary for us to be able to manage requests and bookings.
- We use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes
The use of third party suppliers is reasonable for administrative expediency
Each of the suppliers operation under Terms and Conditions that provide reassurance as to proper data storage and privacy policies (See H: Third Party Suppliers)
- We keep it safe and secure
Access to our data is limited to designated officials, staff and club volunteers on a need to know basis.
- We keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date
- We ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive
Cuala seeks and retains only the minimum amount of personal data needed to facilitate inquiries and bookings on our site. .
- We retain personal data for no longer than is needed for our objectives
Data is deleted
– promptly, on request, where no outstanding payments are due
– within 2 years of final payment being made or of an Event being cancelled or completed. This allows for possible follow-up inquiries when preparing annual financial accounts or during financial audits
- We give a copy of personal data to individuals, on request
You may request a copy of the data Cuala holds in relation to you by email/writing the Secretary. We reserve the right to ask an applicant for further information to help identify you. We will respond in no later than 40 days but, in practise, much more promptly. Should any data be out-of-date or inaccurate, we will update it promptly. There is no charge for this facility.
G: Third Party Suppliers
- Booking and Offers & Events Database
- Match ticket Orders
- eMailing / Address Book
- New Booking Requests
New requests to Register for Offers & Events
- Update Booker/Registrant Details
Cuala has no responibility for the accuracy or security or your data in your personal Google Account (if any)