LGFA Injury Fund
The LGFA Injury Fund is an injury fund, set up to assist members with some reimbursement for medical expenses incurred due to an injury sustained during ladies gaelic football. It is NOT an insurance policy. There is no insurance company involved in any way with the Fund and therefore there is no insurance policy number associated with the LGFA Injury Fund.
Full details here
Preliminary Claim Form HERE
Full Claim Form HERE
CAMOGIE Injury Fund
GAA Injury Benefit Fund
The GAA Injury Benefit Fund is a Self-funded benefit fund funded entirely from GAA funds with no outside involvement. Each player needs to ensure that they have adequate cover in place to meet their own individual needs and personal circumstances. The GAA Injury Benefit Fund is only in place to cover benefits which cannot be claimed elsewhere and is a benefit cover only.
In summary, the GAA Injury Benefit Fund is in place to cover benefits which cannot be claimed
elsewhere. Therefore, if a claimant is seeking to claim benefit from the fund, they must exhaust all other avenues before making a claim under the GAA Injury Benefit Fund.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL FORMS ARE COMPLETED IN FULL – OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE RETURNED AND ADD TO FURTHER DELAYS IN PROCESSING A CLAIM
PLEASE ASK MENTOR TO COMPLETE THIS FORM IN ALL CASES WHERE A PLAYER IS INJURED:
PLAYER INJURY CLAIMS – FORMS
- All necessary forms to submit a claim can be found here
- Please download, complete & return to secretary.cuala.dublin.gaa.ie
- Full Details of the Player Injury Fund here
All Claims will be subject to rigorous scrutiny – please ensure the following:
- player must be registered on the GAA Injury Fund (this is date/time stamped)
- Only injuries that arise from an Official training/match event will be considered – Mentor must sign declaration.
- Secretary must sign declaration
- County Board must sign declaration
- Official letter signed by secretary must be provided
- All required documents must be completed in full
- claim must be submitted within the 60-day deadline