Expressions of interest sought for Coaches / Mentors
In preparation for our 2021 season, we are seeking expressions of interest from interested coaches or mentors to manage or assist in the running of our minor teams.
We expect to field 2 x hurling teams and 3 x football teams.
If you are interested in applying, please forward your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive no later than Monday 16 November 2020.
Applicants are encouraged to include the following information:
- all coaching qualifications achieved, not limited to GAA;
- details of coaching / mentoring experience to date;
- rationale for applying including how you hope to achieve your vision for this group;
- details of any resource planning/structure proposed – if you already have a provisional list of resources available and willing work with you then please include all relevant details;
- overview of your proposed training plan/schedule;
- any other relevant information supporting your application.
All applicants must be Garda vetted.
All applications will be assessed by an independent mentor selection group, this is a sub-committee of the main Coiste.
The mentor selection group will contact applicants for an informal discussion on their application.
The mentor selection group will subsequently make recommendations to the Minor Committee for formal ratification.
06 November 2020