‘Stress Control’ is a free six session class which is run by the HSE Dublin South Primary Care Psychology Service.
‘Stress Control’ was devised to help the large number of people who experience stress and who are keen to learn how to tackle their problems themselves. As this is a class and not therapy no one will be asked to discuss their personal experience.
Each session deals with a separate aspect of stress but as they all link together, it is highly recommended that you attend all six sessions.
Thursday evenings 19:30 – 21:00, Jan 21st – Feb 25th 2016 for six weeks
- 21st Jan Session 1: Learning about stress
- 28th Jan Session 2: Controlling your body
- 4th Feb Session 3: Controlling your thoughts
- 11th Feb Session 4: Controlling your actions
- 18th Feb Session 5: Controlling panic
- 25th Feb: Session 6: Controlling sleep problems and Course review
Mounttown Community Facility, Fitzgerald Park, Lower Mounttown Road, Dun Laoghaire.
This is a HSE run course and there is no charge. A once off voluntary contribution of €5 is welcome towards tea and coffee but is not obligatory.
What do I do next?
If you are interested in attending the course please call Tina Devitt 01 2362892 (Mon to Fri, 9:00 to 17:00) to register.
Note: this is not a Cuala course. The information is given as part of the Cuala Healthy Club Initiative.