The Rates of Annual Subscription for 2011 have been approved at the AGM.
- There is no increase in Subscriptions for any class of member.
- Family Subscriptions* have now been capped at €420.00 regardless of the number of players in the household
- Team Fees (previously paid by playing members only) have been incorporated into relevant Annual Subscriptions making for a simpler administration system
|xxxxx||Full (Adult) ~ Non-Playing||€ 90.00|
|Full (Adult) ~ Playing||€180.00|
|Full (Retired) ~ i.e. Over 65||€ 10.00|
|Full (Student) ~ Non-Playing||€45.00|
|Full (Student) ~ Playing||€135.00|
|Introductory Adult ~ Playing||€145.00|
|Introductory Adult ~ Non-Playing||€55.00|
|Juvenile ~ Playing||€135.00|
|Juvenile ~ Non-Playing||€45.00|
|* Family with no Players||€175.00|
|* Family with 1 Player||€265.00|
|* Family with 2 Players||€355.00|
|* Family with 3 or more Players||€420.00|
* A Family Subscription covers
- up to two adults
- unlimited juveniles (U18s) or full-time students (18+) , no upper age limit
- all living in the same household
Family Annual Subscriptions may, by arrangement made before 1st February, be paid in up to three instalments payable between 1 Feb 2012 and 30 Apr 2012.
All Annual Subscriptions fall due on 1 January 2012.