https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/logo_cuala_online_new.jpg 300 300 Cuala Webmaster https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/Asset-2xxxhdpi-1-1030x202-1.png Cuala Webmaster2012-06-14 21:52:242014-02-16 00:20:57Cuala Weekly News
Hello Cuala Patrons
Well the Euro 2012 soccer dream is over tonight but we have the GAA Championship to look forward to:
- On Sunday the 2001 girls had two Camogie teams playing away to St.Brigids. The girls performed excellently winning both matches well. The 2001 girls are always looking to recruit new players. For info contact 087 2238363.
- Great win by our Senior hurlers in AHL Division 1 over Ballyboden over the weekend. That makes it two out of two over Boden in League & Championship for Harry’s Heroes, and puts them second in the league.
- The all-weather, synthetic flood-lit GAA pitch in Stepaside was opened by DL Cathaoirlach John Bailey last weekend. It will be shared by all 7 GAA clubs in the County but will be a great addition for winter training – as well as summer training with the rain we have had recently!
- Leinster Senior Hurling Semi-Final – 23rd June 2012 O’Moore Park, Portlaoise, Kilkenny v Dublin @5pm:
- General Admission – Stand – €25, Terrace – €15;
- Family Tickets: 1 Adult and 2 Juveniles etc.Stand:- Adults €25,Juveniles €5 each,Terrace:- Adults €15 Juveniles €3 each;
- Senior Citizens & Students (Stand & Terrace):-Purchase full price tickets and on the day of the match they can claim a rebate (Stand €10 & Terrace €5) when they produce appropriate I.D. at the designated stile PRIOR TO ENTRY INTO THE STADIUM.
- Wheelchair Tickets:-1 Wheelchair Ticket + 1 Assistant ticket €25;
- Adult Club Group Tickets:Adult Club Tickets available for €10 each to the Terrace or €20 each to the Stand (Min. Group 15 & Max. Group 50);
- Group Pass (Under 16’s) – (Terrace Only) : Groups Passes are provided for groups of Juveniles U-16 – €2 per Juvenile and you are permitted to bring 1 adult free with every ten Juveniles, any additional adults pay full price for their tickets.
- As you probably know by now, Adult sections are organising a ‘HOG ROAST’ this Saturday at 8pm onwards. This is an essential fundraiser for the section. This year we’ve had a very good start to the Hurling year, we’re lying second in the league and are in the quarter finals of the Championship. Our second team is also going very well too and in a good position for promotion. Vegetarians are catered for as the Pig is vegetarian! The menu is extensive with additional meats and side plates, there will be plenty of food for everyone. There will be a drinks promo and Big screen also. Please contact Eddie Gough on 086 258 4434 if interested as he is measuring up the Pig!
- Sincere thanks to all those who helped out with work on the dressing rooms and steps at Hyde Road ahead of our hosting the national Féile. Spiking and sanding of pitches is scheduled to take place over the next week or two.
All for this week