https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/logo_cuala_online_new.jpg 300 300 Cuala Webmaster https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/Asset-2xxxhdpi-1-1030x202.png Cuala Webmaster2012-04-12 22:47:422013-02-14 13:04:54Cuala Weekly News
Hello Cuala Patrons
I hope you all had a good Easter break, its a bit of a lean week on the news front. Some upcoming event news for you below:
- Cuala will be hosting Division Two of the Dublin Football Féile on Saturday May 5th. Our U14 A Footballers will be up against Kilmacud Crokes A, Castleknock A and Raheny, with the action getting underway at Thomastown from 10.30am. This is a major event for the lads and the club and help in managing the event, as well as encouragement and support on the day is asked for from across the .The semi final should we get that far will be on at 3.30 on Saturday, either at Thomastown or Ballymun, with a possible final at Parnell Park or St Peregrines on Sunday 6th.
The U14 B Footballers will be travelling to Fingal Ravens where they will also meet Ballyfermot DLS and St Finians. Their potential semi final would be there or at St James Gaels. The U14 C Footballers will be travelling to Kilmacud Crokes where they will also face Erins Isle B, Na Fianna C, Whitehall Colmcille’s B. Their semi final, should they make it will be held on Sunday morning. Again a great achievement to host 3 teams in Feile this year. Good luck to all.
- “The Legend of Luke Kelly” will perform in the Cuala Hall on Friday the 18th of May as a fundraiser for the Minor Section. This promises to be a great evening of Music and Song celebrating work of one of Irelands true greats. Tickets are priced at €12 and are available from the Cuala shop, Cuala office or any of the Minor Mentors.
- Speaking of Minors, its football action for the lads this weekend, the A’s face St.Sylvesters and B’s face Castleknock both in Shankill at 11 on Sunday morning. While the C’s are away to Raheny.
- Best of luck to Conor Mulally, picked at centre-back for the Dublin Minor footballers who start their football Championship campaign on Saturday at 7pm in Dr. Cullen Park against Carlow. Good luck also to Martin Cahalane who is on the panel.
- Senior Hurlers are out tomorrow evening (Friday 13th) against Crumlin in Shankill at 6:30pm.
- Don’t forget the Mick Holden Memorial Golf Classic. Friday 20th in Glen of the Downs – check the website for the details.
All for this week