https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/logo_cuala_online_new.jpg 300 300 Cuala Webmaster https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/Asset-2xxxhdpi-1-1030x202-1.png Cuala Webmaster2012-02-16 23:22:252013-02-14 13:05:51Cuala Weekly News
Hello Cuala Patrons
Cuala Awards night are on this weekend – be sure to get your tickets early and come on down and enjoy the night. All welcome:
- The Cuala Annual Awards Night will take place in the Royal Marine Hotel, Dún Laoghaire next Sat 18th February. There will be a presentation to our All-Ireland football and National Hurling League winning players, Player and Young Player of the Year, Club Person of the Year, Manager of the Year and more. The Awards will start at 8.30 sharp and be finished by 10pm in time for dancing and finger food. Tickets are a recession busting €15, available from games sections and the Cuala shop.
- While many matches were cancelled last weekend, the U14A’s continued their winning start to the season with a three point win over St Judes at Hyde Road on Saturday. That game followed a good challenge match victory for the Ladies team against Celbridge. The U13B’s bounced back from a tough opening weekend to score 5-10 against St Peregrines but just went down by three points. The single team within the U12 group recorded a good win away to St Finians.
- The Martin Donnelly Inter-Provincial Football Semi-Final (formerly known as The Railway Cup) between Leinster and Munster will take place in Parnell Park on Sunday next at 2pm. Admission for children under 16 is free and a further concession has also been announced today. Adults will be admitted free to the stand if accompanied by two children.
- We would like to extend our sympathies to Tom Cullen on the death of his mother who died over the weekend .Tom is a honorary life member of Cuala and was treasurer for several years before moving to Kilkenny in recent years.
- The Cuala Strategic Review meeting has been deferred from last Friday to the 2nd March next in Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel.
- As part of the ongoing series of workshops this year on young peoples health, the Lucena Clinic are organising a workshop : “SIT STILL & FINISH YOUR WORK” a workshop for parent,carers and teachers on Monday, 27th February 2012 @ 7.00 p.m. Plaza Hotel, Tallaght, Dublin 24. This workshop will be facilitated by the Occupational Therapy Team of Lucena Clinic. During the workshop we will be looking at strategies that can be used to help children and young people attend to and complete tasks such as homework, classroom projects and class work. It is suitable for parents, teachers and other professionals including classroom assistants. Admission free but you must register by email or phone Tel. 01-4923596 or 01-4923596 or e-mail: Marie.McCourt@sjog.ie.Further information on Website: www.lucena clinic.ie.
All for this week