https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/Asset-2xxxhdpi-1-1030x202-1.png 0 0 Cuala Webmaster https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/Asset-2xxxhdpi-1-1030x202-1.png Cuala Webmaster2011-11-10 22:54:222013-02-14 13:09:28Cuala Weekly News
Hello Cuala Patrons
The elections are not over yet for 2011. Cuala AGMs need your vote and your opinion:
- The U16 Girls Football Team played the best game of their season and probably the best game of their Cuala football careers in the Div 3 Shield Final in Ringsend on Sunday when they beat Skerries Harps 6-12 to 1-04. There is a match report and pictures are on the website.
- The U16A footballers beat Kilmacud Crokes 2-13 to 0-10 last Saturday in the Div1 league Semi Final ( photos here https://picasaweb.google.com/115477580080509008419/U16Div1SemiFinalCualaVCrokes# ) and now face Na Fianna in the League Final. The Match will take place in Shankill on Saturday at 3pm. All support welcome.
- Well done to our Senior footballers who were out in front for almost the entire game against Skerries Harps last Sunday. A great game in fabulous winter sunshine, our boys played some very attractive football. Notable performances from the backline – Ronan Murdock and Ciaran McAdam outstanding on either side of Mick Fitzsimons. James Power in the middle of the park had a fine game and young Jack Mckenna kept one All-Ireland winning captain very quiet. In the end it came down to a single free in the 4th minute of injury time which Harps converted. We created more chances but they were more efficient in front of the posts. Great performance but hard to take. Thats sport for you.
- Cuala’s Roll-up Banner Display Stands are used at various functions but are currently missing in action. If they are resting in the boot of your car, Damien Byrne will be delighted to hear from you as they are urgently reuired for an iminent exhibition. Damien Byrne 086-6040998 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Juvenile Boys AGM takes place on Thursday November 17th at 8.30pm in the club
- The Club AGM is set to take place on Thursday 8th December. Full details on the website at https://cualagaa.ie/coiste/agm/
- The Cuala Club mass will be held in the club bar on Wednesday the 16th of November at 8 p.m. and we would like to see anyone who has had a bereavment in their friends or family in the last year at the mass. If you are unable to attend and would like to have a name included in the mass please contact Brid Sheanon on 086 3677365 and give the name and details for inclusion.
- The Cuala Minor Section will field 3 Minor Football and 2 Minor Hurling in 2012 as well as an U16 Football and Hurling team. We are running a table quiz to help the cost of running the Minor section, which have major overheads, from Winter Training to Equipment and Refs Fees and more.Friday November 25th @ 8:30 in the Cuala Hall; Tables of 4: €10 per head. Come along with your friends and family, donate a prize for our Raffle which will be held on the night or talk to us about Sponsorship opportunities within the section.
All for this week, slán go foill
Tadhg Murphy, Cuala Communications