Hello Cuala Patrons,
Scary weekend ahead – hopefully not on the pitches:
- The U16 Hurlers face Ballyboden St. Endas in the Division 1 Championship Final on Saturday at 3pm in St Peregrines ground on the Blakestown Rd, Blancardstown. (directions here http://www.cnp.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=2 ). All support welcome!
- Gaelic4Mothers provide Mums and Friends an opportunity to play Ladies Gaelic Football in a fun, non-competitive, social environment. As well as keeping fit and having a laugh, the Mums learn the background to playing rules, the reasons for the techniques behind coaching and some of the stretching and warming up routines. We train every Wednesday 9pm -10pm Cuala Hall( winter months). New members always welcome, no Gaelic games experience needed, for more details please contact Frances Burns : 087 9942389
- Good news for coffee drinkers. The Cuala Coffee Shop is now open on Saturday mornings from 9am serving Bewleys coffee. Special offer this Saturday, all cappuccinos and Skinny lattes only €1.
- Adults Footballers had a good week last week. The Senior footballers are through to the semi-finals of the Intermediate Championship with a fine 3-06 to 0-09 points win over Naomh Barróg on Sunday.The Junior A footballers beat Garda at Westmanstown in AFL Division 6 by 2-11 to 1-11, while the third team battled every inch to edge out Erins isle by 2-09 to 2-08 in their AFL Division 9 encounter.
- The Minors were not to be outshone. The A team saw off Templeogue Synge Street by 3-13 to 1-03, making it two wins from three in their A Championship round robin group.
All for this weeks – slán
NB Emails to email@example.com cannot be answered.
All correspondence regarding the weekly Newsletter should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org