https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/logo_news-150x1501.jpg 150 150 Cuala Webmaster https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/cuala-head-300x59.png Cuala Webmaster2015-03-20 10:32:152015-03-20 10:32:15Cuala Weekly News
Hello Cuala Patrons
There are still a few places left at our Night of the GAA Greats in Croke Park. It should be a fantastic night with Champagne reception, four Course meal with beautiful wines, Big Band Sound with Singers, bar extension until 2 a.m. and free parking. Contact Gerry 0868241692 Mary 0876882395 Joe 0879793997 Barbara 0868271070 for tickets.
- Well done to Grainne O’Driscoll who captained Dublin U14s to victory over Longford in the Ladies Football U14 Leinster Championship last Sunday. Best wishes to teammate Rachel Hartnett who is recovering from injury.
Congratulations to Sunni Shaffrey, Jennifer Sheeran & Saoirse O’Donnell from the 2003 Girls who were selected for the Dublin Under 13 Camogie Development Squad.
- Adult Footballers have another busy weekend. The Senior footballers are away to Ballymun at 10:30am Sunday in Pairc Ciceam, Junior As are away to Portmarnock at 12:00, Junior Bs are at home in Hyde Rd to Ranelagh Gaels also at 12:00 while the Junior Cs are at home (Hyde Rd) to Crumlin at 3pm. Watch out for venue changes.
- Minor A footballers were beaten by Raheny in last Sunday’s Division 1 match in Dalkey. The lads acquitted themselves very well but injuries to some key players meant it was always an uphill battle. The show will go on!
- Hard luck to the Senior hurlers who lost to a strong St. Judes side in AHL1 on Sunday. There was better news for the Junior As who beat St. Marks in AHL 5. The Junior Bs lost narrowly to Lucan in AHL8 in Hyde Park.
- Hard luck also to the U16 hurlers who lost out to Ballyboden by 2-9 to 0-8 in Shanganah on Sunday. Earlier the same day the U15 hurlers had a big 4-7 to 0-0 win over St. Vincents in Division
- Good luck to the Minor hurlers in their Division 1 clash with Kilmacud in Shankhill next Saturday. All support welcome.
- Tickets for the Cuala Easter 1st Year Social go on sale at the Clubhouse on Sunday 22 March at 9am. Tickets are €12 including a drink and sales are limited to 2 per Person. Full details here. It sells out in seconds so don’t be disappointed!
- Cuala Coaching have organised a Child Protection workshop for Monday 23rd March from 8-10.30pm in the Meeting Room. The workshop is limited to 30 participants so anyone interested should email email@example.com as soon as possible to book a place.
- Hard luck to Cian O’Callaghan, Paul & Mark Schutte, Colm Cronin and the Dublin Senior Hurlers who lost a very exciting and close game against Clare last Saturday. Galway are next up for the hurlers, in Parnell Park on Sunday at 2 p.m.
Congratulations to Mick Fitzsimons and the Dublin Senior Footballers who bounced back from their defeat to Tyrone by comprehensively beating Mayo in Castlebar last Saturday.
Hard luck to Shane O’Brien’s Dublin Camogie team who lost to Cork in Division 1 last Sunday.
- Well done to Conor Mullally, Martin Cahalane, Diarmuid Sexton and the Dublin U21 Footballers in their Leinster Semi Final win over Longford on Wednesday.
- This week’s Cuala Lotto jackpot will be €3300. Our three €50 lucky dip winners for this week are Rob Hartnett, Eddie Gough and Magnus O’Driscoll. Tickets for this week’s draw can be bought online at https://cualagaa.ie/lotto.
All for this week
Cuala Communications Team