Hello Cuala Patrons
If this is your first time receiving Cuala Weekly News, welcome aboard! We have just completed a review of our club contacts and we’ve added some new, and not so new, households to our circulation. The intention of the newsletter is to give you a short informative view of whats happening around our ever-growing club. If you didn’t intend your email to be used for this weekly newsletter, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange to de-list you.
- This Saturday is the Cuala Academy NEW Members Day! New Members, girls and boys born in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 are invited to come down to the Club between 9:30 and 11:30 and join our Club. There will be Tea, Coffee, Cakes with Talks and Demos. The intercounty superstars of the future will have their first start on Saturday so don’t miss it.
- Hard luck to the Minor Hurlers who were beaten by Crokes last Sunday. A competitve game from start to finish but Crokes were the better team on the day, scoring the vital goals and winning 3-11 to 1-10.
- Good luck to our Senior hurlers who face Craobh Chiarán’s in the championship on Saturday night at 5:45pm in O’Toole Park.
- This years annual dlr Community 5K is fast approaching. The 2014 event will be held on Saturday 11th of October at 2pm in Kilbogget Park. More info here http://www.dlrsportspartnership.ie/home/latest-news/712-dlr-community-5k-2014.
- Dublin will play in the TG4 All Ireland Senior final in Croke Park on Sunday 28th September. The Cuala girls are hoping to go in and support the DUBS and Cuala’s own Martha Byrne. We are looking for any premium level tickets that you or anyone you know might have access to, but don’t plan on using. If you think you might have tickets for us could you contact Jenny on 0868417635 or email email@example.com and let me know how many tickets you think you will have.
- Don’t forget that Friday 19th September is the Cuala Corporate Lunch in former Jury’s Hotel in Ballsbridge. Its a great day out with Des Cahill hosting the event . If you are in a position to sponsor a table with your valued clients or would like to attend in a private capacity, please check out the details on the Cuala website, contact Peadar McAdam on 087 2345393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All for this week – enjoy.