https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/logo_news-150x1501.jpg 150 150 Cuala Webmaster https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/Asset-2xxxhdpi-1-1030x202-1.png Cuala Webmaster2014-01-30 21:16:052014-02-16 00:18:11Cuala Weekly News
Hello Cuala Patrons
We may be all over the press at the moment but its back to basics here:
- Minor ladies are looking for new players. Football Training is every Wednesday from 8.30-9.30 in holy child Killiney No past experience needed!! Contact Linda Farren 087 2583646. Minor camogie ladies are also looking for new players. As we will be playing in an adult cup in the summer under 18s and ladies are encouraged to come and train. Training is on Tuesdays from 8-9 in Hyde rd. Contact Fintan Quill 086 819 7352
- As you may see in the papers, our discussions with Blackrock Rugby club continue to make good progress and we hope to advise on a significant milestone in the next 2 weeks. Members will be advised of date for special meeting in the coming weeks as details of final proposal become crystallized.
- Gum-shields are mandatory for all ages up to and including senior players. Custom made gumshields offer far better protection for your teeth from injury than “off the shelf” varieties. Cuala have teamed up with the Dalkey Dental Clinic to offer Cuala members a great deal on individual custom made gum-shields will be made available at a a special clinic on Wednesday 5th February from 6:00pm in Cuala for €35 euro’s each, optional case available for 5 euro . Your gum-shield will be ready for collection in one week.This offer is open to every age group and any family members. If you have any queries you can email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot make it down on the night you can still avail of the offer by attending the Dalkey Dental Clinic and asking for the Cuala members offer.
- Any players interested in playing Junior hurling this year first match w/end 2/3 March, training has started Monday / Wednesday / Sat morning, please contact; email@example.com (086-2550775).
- Good luck to the Under 14 Boys (2000s) who head to Cork this weekend for the annual Nemo Rangers tournament. On such weekends, legends and memories are made!
- Exciting day for all sports fans in Croke Park on Saturday. The Dublin hurlers play Kilkenny in final of Walsh Cup at 5pm followed by the National League football match v Kerry at 7pm. Cuala will be well represented on the day. The hurling squad contains Cian O’Callaghan, Colm Cronin, Mark Schutte, Simon Timlin and Barry Connolly. The club will be represented by Michael Fitzsimons in the football match. Well played Simon Timlin and Mark Schutte in last week’s semi final v Wexford in Gorey in which Dublin came out as winners by a solitary point.
- Cuala minor A football team played Crokes last Sunday and came out on the wrong end of a scoreline of 1.11 to 0.6. Good performances by Enda Kelly and Andy Power.
Thats it for this week