Hello Cuala Patrons
All Ireland Weekend already and a unique Munster pairing. Should be a good open game and if it isnt, there is always Davy on the sideline to entertain. Good luck to the Banner and the Rebels:
- Academy registration is now open. For all those aspiring stars and stalwarts – the first step in the journey is sign-up. Tell the other Mammies and Daddies at the school gate. Don’t miss it – details on the website.
- Good luck to the U15 Footballers who are in Championship Action next weekend. The A team are away to Ballinteer in the A Championship first round while the B’s host St Patrick’s of Donabate in the C Championship on Sunday morning.
- Minors also start into Championship action this Sunday. The As are away to Na Fianna in Mobhi Road at 11am, while the Bs are at home to Whitehall Colmcille’s at 10:30 in Shankill
- This Sunday sees Cuala camogie take another important step closer to returning to adult camogie when our minors play in the opening round of the inaugural Dublin Minor Development Cup. The Cuala girls were runners up earlier in the year in the inaugural Minor Development League and hope to continue their positive progress over the coming weeks. The girls play Erin Go Bragh in Meadowvale at 11.00am this Sunday 8th in the opening game. Come and cheer on the ladies in red, all support encouraged.and a football match away to Na Fianna on Monday night. All support is welcome.
- The Cuala shop has reopened on Saturday mornings from 9am until 11.30 am for all your new season requirements.
- G4Ms Gaelic 4 Mothers have resumed training on Wednesdays from 9-10. If anyone is interested in joining, no previous playing experience needed. Email email@example.com or call Cliona on 086 8252493
- Few bits of hurling news for you:
- Senior hurlers are in AHL1 action v St Brigids in Bray Emmett’s on Monday 9th starting 7:45pm;
- The annual Kilmacud Crokes 7s are on this Saturday in UCD; Cuala Senior hurlers will be in action in group 5. Here’s are the group fixtures:
10:30 Cuala vs Upperchurch Drombane (Tipp);
11:30 Cuala vs Courcey Rovers (Cork);
12:30 Cuala vs Ahane (Limerick)
- The Hurlers are looking to raise some funds for the Hurling section of Cuala GAA club and what better way than a Last Man Standing competition. Its great fun and you can win some funds, all whilst contributing to the club. http://bit.ly/1dUJXuf
- The Cuala Acti-Vation is back with registration and first fitness class on Wednesday, September 18th. You get 16+ sessions all in for €50, and just the right level of motivation to get you in shape for the autumn and the winter ahead.
- Corporate Lunchers – we need those corporate sponsors. Now that the Dubs are at the table on All-Ireland weekend – make sure you are too on Friday 20th September. You can be assured that there will be some buzz around. Details on the website;
- And lastly, we hope to revive the Cuala Fun Day this year on Sunday 6th October. Watch this space!