Hello Cuala Patrons
The ‘oul Azores High has been playing a stormer over the last couple of weeks. Last newsletter until August – ish:
- On Saturday last the Under 12 girls (2001s) travelled to Cork fielding three Camogie teams in matches against Douglas in the morning and fielding two 15 aside football teams against the same opposition in the afternoon. The girls performed excellently in all the matches.
- U16-A footballers had a great draw vs Na Fianna this evening having lost earlier in the week to Crokes.
- Minors are on a roll – beating Crokes in Division 1 football League on Sunday in a ‘testy’ affair, and , then beating Castleknock last night in Hurling. Sean Treacy in fine form last night scoring 1-8 against Castleknock.
- The Cuala senior footballers had a bit of heartbreaking 3-10 to 3-8 loss last night against St. Anns in the Senior Division 2 league, having led well at half-time. The Junior As had a resounding win over Naomh Barrog in the Championship, while the Junior Cs had a great win over Starlights in the Junior C hampionship on Tuesday night. High octane performances from Dylan Treacy, Conor Murphy and Ciaran McDermott proving the difference in the last quarter. Cuala now fielding 4 adult football teams.
- Cuala activation will start again on Wed 18th of September, so get your gear in order for another exciting programme. To reserve a place e-mail email@example.com
- Cuala Coffee Bar will be open this Saturday from 10.30am for the Lions 2nd test match. Families welcome.
- The U21s are hosting a 3-aside competition on the all-weather “cage” on Saturday morning in Dalkey starting at 9:30am. There will even be some relics on display – not religious ones mind, although they may too be needed as there is also an over-40s competition. Someone check the defib batteries. Lions and coffee inside, high drama outside.
- All eyes on O’Moore Park Portlaoise on Saturday night as the Dubs go once again to try to bag the Cats. Great display by the Schutte brothers last week – bring it on.
All for this half-year. Back in August – enjoy the summer and the games