https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/logo_news.jpg 300 300 Cuala Webmaster https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/Asset-2xxxhdpi-1-1030x202-1.png Cuala Webmaster2013-01-17 23:00:352014-02-15 23:55:40Cuala Weekly News
Hello Cuala Patrons
Welcome back to the Newsletter – the Christmas break a distant memory and a lot to look forward to in 2013.
- Our thoughts and prayers are requested for the family and friends of Thomas Smith who sadly passed away, following a long illness on Monday. He will be sorely missed by his son, Vinny (mentor 2003) and his beloved grandsons Mark Smith (2003) and Conor Smith (2004). Go raibh rath Dé ar a anam dílís.
- The 99’s won the first trophy of the year by successfully defending the Naomh Olaf Football Blitz they won last year, the fist team to win it 2 years in a row by beating Fingal Ravens ,Ballinteer and Olafs.Well done lads – keep it up – no pressure for the Nemo Rangers and Féile tournaments!
- We’re delighted to introduce a fun, friendly and affordable way to get fit with this new programme for members and friends.CUALA ACTIVATION From Couch to Cuala, Get Fit in 2013 8 weeks of fitness for only €50. Fun, Friendly, and Affordable.Suitable for all ages and abilities, male and female Open to everyone Registration: 23rd January 2013, 7.30 p.m.Contact : Nuala 087 9766252 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coiste is proposing to set up a special sub-committee to promote and co-ordinate marketing, sponsorship and fundraising activities across the whole club. We are looking for volunteers to participate in this group and would welcome expressions of interest from members, family & friends who feel they could help in this vital area. While running fundraisers will remain a key activity in existing Games Sections, we believe the new Committee can add value by developing strategies, co-ordinating programmes and researching new income-generating ideas. It’ll be a great way for those who are not already managing teams to become involved in the club, get to know other Cuala folk, share your experience or learn new skills. There’s sure to be tasks that will suit your availability and interests so please contact me directly if you feel you can help.
- Lastly the minors are running a fun-fundraiser- the Last Man Standing. Tired of hearing the kids tell you that Mancini is magic, Alex is A, and Arsene is , well, a French man? Yes this is your chance to show them that you know the game better than them. Simply, you pick one Premiership team to win each week, if you lose your out. If you win – you go on to the next week but cant pick the same team again. If you are the Last Man (or woman) , you take home €400. Entry a €10 – details here in the link Last Man Standing . If you want to enter let me know here on email@example.com.
- Don’t forget club registration and that you can now do it all online. See website for details.
All for this week,