https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/web_holly.png 150 150 Cuala Webmaster https://cualagaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/Asset-2xxxhdpi-1-1030x202-1.png Cuala Webmaster2013-12-12 20:37:102014-02-15 23:55:40Cuala Christmas news
Hello Cuala Patrons
Hello Cuala Patrons
Last news letter for 2013 and all the action is well, seasonal, so away we ho ho:
- There’s a ‘Night at the Movies’ for girls and boys aged 12-15 on Saturday 14th from 6-9 in the hall. Its a fundraiser for the 2000 boys feile in 2014. Tickets available from The shop or 2000s mentors.
- There will also be an end of season gathering of parents and mentors of juvenile (boys and girls) and Academy parents in the Bar from 9pm this Saturday. Everyone welcome.
- The upcoming 1st year Christmas Social on December 20th is completely SOLD OUT! There are NO more tickets available. There will be NO admissions without a ticket on the night. All information about up coming Socials and ticket sales will be posted ou the “Cuala Gaa Dalkey” Facebook Page. We do however need a few helpers and no tickets required!
- New Cuala Leisurewear will be officially launched this Saturday in Elvery’s Dun Laoghaire and we hope as many members as possible can call down and view the new range of leisurewear. Also we have Santa Specials available in the Cuala shop this Saturday morning with junior hurls, grips and quick touch sliothars on sale for only €16.00 so if you are looking for some last minute stocking fillers please don’t hesitate to call in for not to be repeated items.
- The Minors Last Man Standing has only 2 people left, prize €400 for the winner and we may be going again from Feb 1st. 2014.So keep watching the form
- Well done to the Junior A footballers who won promotion from AFL6 with a good win over Civil Service last Sunday. Full credit to Enda McGowan and his management team for bringing a bit of Sligo passion to the team over the course of the last 12 months. A Championship and a league promotion – not bad return.
- Finally, thank you for supporting our club over the last year. We look forward to an exciting 2014.
Nollaig shonasach agus athbhliain shuaimhneach