Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 30th November 2021
Cuala’s AGM 2021 will take place on Tuesday 30th November at 8.00pm in the Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire.
Members will be contacted directly via email with nomination & notice of motion forms.
- Nomination for Election to Coiste Form , please use this form if you are a full paid up member and wish to make a nomination to serve on Coiste 2022 (as an officer or section rep)
- Notice of Motion Form – please use this form if you are a full paid up member and wish to propose a Motion to the AGM
The deadline for the return of the above forms is Monday 15th November 2021 – by close of business.
A full pack of documentation will be circulated on the 21st November which will include:
- AGM Agenda
- Chairman’s Address
- Secretary’s Report
- Financial Statements
- Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Registrars Report
- Details of Nominations & Motions
- Update on Cuala Developments
This should give each member attending the AGM time to read over the various reports and to prepare for the meeting – an opportunity to clarify anything contained in the reports will be provided at the meeting.
PLEASE NOTE: Only full paid up members entitled to vote can vote at an AGM.
Daithí Ó Cinnéide – Runai